Blackout Mantra Roller Blinds
Our blackout blinds are an excellent choice for your home design.
Both regulating heat and maintaining control of your privacy, installing these window coverings can be a great way of investing in your health and happiness. By furnishing your home with blackout blinds you will be treating yourself to consistently blissful sleep, free of light interruption and excessive heat.
Measuring & Installing Guides
See how to measure your windows Using our easy step-by-step guide
Use our handy installation guide to transform your space like a pro
Have a question about Roller Blinds?
Blinds ordered at separate times may not colour match perfectly. We strongly recommend that all blinds for one room are ordered at the same time.
Blinds between 6sqm & 8sqm are more difficult to operate. They may be hard to lift & lower for users who are not physically strong. Roller tube deflection & fabric bagging may also be an issue.
Blinds over 8sqm are not within warranty. The tube will deflect and the fabric will bag. We recommend using a Link Bracket.
Mechanisms & Brackets– The standard mechanism is UNIFLEX in White, Black, Cream and Grey.
Bottom rails – Standard is for Dual Bottom rail with either the Curved or Flat side on the front of the blind. Dual Rail Colours are White, Black, Cream & Anodised.
Chains – Standard chains are Continuous Plastic Chains in either White, Black, Cream or Grey. Stainless Steel is available which attracts a surcharge.
• Composition (BO): 100% Polyester with Foamed Acrylic Backing
• Composition (LF): 100% Polyester with Acrylic Coating
• PVC Free
• Light Fastness: minimum 5 (Blue Scale) Tested to ISO 105-B02:2014
• Nominal Weight: 410gsm (BO), 210gsm (LF)
Nominal Thickness: 0.65mm (BO), 0.30mm (LF)
• Opacity: Light Filtering and Blackout (Complies to AS 2663.3.1999)
• Complies with Building Code of Australia requirements for
• Class 2 to 9 (a) buildings. Tested to AS 1530 Part III.
• Greenguard Gold Accredited (no harmful VOC emissions)
• Surface dust should be removed with duster or soft cloth.
• Never use abrasive products or solvent/industrial based cleaners.
• Colour variances may occur between fabric production batches.
These variances are within industry tolerances.
Mantra Cotton, Mantra Flint, Mantra Opal, Mantra Parchment, Mantra Seagrass, Mantra Seed Pearl, Mantra Sesame, Mantra Spice
No, Yes ( two blinds is No ), Yes ( two blinds is Yes )
Left control, Right Control, Left linked to control both, Right linked to control both, Linked independently
|Base bar style||
Dual curved, Dual flat, Wrapped
|Base bar colour||
White bar, Black bar, Cream bar, Silver bar
White bracket, Black bracket, Cream bracket, Grey bracket
White chain, Black chain, Cream chain, Grey chain, Stainless steel
Uniflex 230v electric motor (non remote), Uniflex 230v electric motor (remote compatible), Uniflex wirefree battery motor and ONE charger
None, 15 channel remote, Smart phone controller