Adjust the final elements of your blinds by editing then confirming your order below.
Your Order Summary
Completing your blind
Blinds NZ > Shop > Roller Blinds > Blackout Blinds > Blackout Palm Beach Roller
Our blackout blinds are an excellent choice for your home design. Both regulating heat and maintaining control of your privacy, installing these window coverings can be a great way of investing in your health and happiness. By furnishing your home with blackout blinds you will be treating yourself to consistently blissful sleep, free of light interruption and excessive heat.
General Manufacturing Information
If blinds are ordered at separate times then we cannot guarantee that the colour will match. We strongly recommend that all blinds for one room are ordered at the same time.
Blinds between 6sqm & 8sqm are more difficult to operate. They may be hard to lift & lower for users who are not physically strong. Roller tube deflection & fabric bagging may also be an issue.
Blinds over 8sqm are not within warranty. The tube will deflect and the fabric will bag. We recommend using a Link Bracket.
MECHANISMS & BRACKETS – The standard mechanism is Acmeda RB07 in White, Black, Cream and Grey.
BOTTOM RAILS – Standard is for Dual Bottom rail with either the Curved or Flat side on the front of the blind. Dual Rail Colours are Anodised, White, Black ,& Cream
CHAINS – Standard chains are Continuous Plastic Chains in either White, Black, Cream or Grey. The only metal option is Stainless Steel which attracts a surcharge.
• Composition (BO): 100% Polyester with Foamed Acrylic Backing
• Composition (LF): 100% Polyester with Acrylic Coating
• PVC Free | Lead Free
• Light Fastness: 6 (Blue Scale) Tested to ISO 105-B02:2014
• Nominal weight: 410 gsm (BO), 310 gsm (LF)
• Nominal thickness: 0.65 mm (BO), 0.55 mm (LF)
• Opacity: Blackout (Complies to AS 2663.3.1999)
• UV Protection: Tested to AS/NZS 4399:1996
• Complies with Building Code of Australia requirements for Class 2 to 9 (a) buildings.
• Tested to AS 1530 Part III.
• Air Quality: VOC Tested US EPA 5021A:2003
• Greenguard Gold Accredited
• Surface dust should be removed with duster or soft cloth. Never use abrasive products
or solvents/industrial based cleaners.
• Colour variances may occur between fabric production batches.
These variances are within industry tolerances.
Welcome to NZ Blinds – we are a 100% New Zealand owned supplier of quality New Zealand made Roller Blinds, Venetian Blinds, and Vertical Blinds. We also supply imported world-class Shutters, Honeycomb Blinds and Wooden Venetian Blinds.
Born from 30 years involvement in the window covering industry, we are your first choice in buying blinds online.
48 HOURS TO
CHANGE YOUR MIND
If you decide that the blind you have purchased isn’t the right one for you or you have made a mistake with your measurements, you have 48 hours to change the order.
Just send us an email and we will sort it out with you.
The maximum width for one roller blind is 3000mm. We do however, provide a 2 in one solution for openings greater than 3000mm.
On the "Build My Blind" page:
Best Products at very competitive prices. Nationwide and to the Pacific Islands Close